On Friday we found out that the US Consulate received our updated file ( with all of the approvals needed) and then that same day THEY APPROVED US!!! We thought it would take another two weeks to get their approval, so we were shocked. So now we are just awaiting travel approval (TA). This normally takes 2-3 weeks to receive and then we would leave approximately 3-4 weeks later. We requested expedited TA, but we aren't sure if they will grant that request. It looks like we will travel sometime in early May to get Simeon.
Now I am working to get our travel visas and all of our travel paperwork together and organized. I have a list of things to get done in the next couple of weeks so that I can not be too frazzled as we get closer to leaving.
Thanks for all of your prayers! It means so much to us!
tears Emily..as this gets closer I am so excited for you. Continue to patiently wait. It's so good to be in His timing. It's so hard in the midst of the trial, yet I am finding it soo good to be close to Him.
ReplyDelete