Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leaving tomorrow morning

Well, the time has come!   We will be saying goodbye to our two precious boys tomorrow morning, and leaving for China.  Hopefully, the next time I post will be from Beijing.  Please be praying that our laptop works well while we are there and that we can figure out how to use our VPN to bypass the "great fire wall".

We would also appreciate prayers for safe travel, Simeon's adjustment to us, our homesickness for our boys here, safety and health for our WHOLE family :-) while we travel, and for our adjustment once we get back home. 

We are very excited to finally meet Simeon! 

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you all! We can't wait to follow along and see Simeon in your arms. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ingolds are praying! So sorry that I didn't touch base with you before you left--Ike has been really ill (long story that you don't need to worry about now!). Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayed for you all day yesterday. Now I'm missing you before you've even landed there. So I'm already stalking your page. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I'm a day late on blog posts and now my heart is sad you won't get this message till Bejing. But it'll be a happy time for you! Oh my heart is so filled with joy for you.

    ReplyDelete