Sounds like things are going miraculously well! Will definitely pray for peace in his heart as he sleeps. Tell Ev that I think we're finally going to bury Philip's car- the brake line snapped on his way home from church yesterday! We know he could fix it, but I think it was just the final nail in the coffin :) I'm going to call Beth this afternoon and see if there is anything we can help with this week. Awards Ceremony is Wednesday. Curious- interested in seeing if you can skype in for that? We could set Philip's laptop up if you are game. Don't know the time difference. Love you tons and praying like crazy :)
I love how he mimicked "ooh yeah" and it was cute watching Evan help him turn the pages! I am praying for the three of you and for your boys back home. Hope all is still going well.
Aw, another chatty guy. He is going to fit right in with his older brothers! :)
ReplyDeleteBut you and Evan may never get another word in....until after bed time that is! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are going miraculously well! Will definitely pray for peace in his heart as he sleeps. Tell Ev that I think we're finally going to bury Philip's car- the brake line snapped on his way home from church yesterday! We know he could fix it, but I think it was just the final nail in the coffin :) I'm going to call Beth this afternoon and see if there is anything we can help with this week. Awards Ceremony is Wednesday. Curious- interested in seeing if you can skype in for that? We could set Philip's laptop up if you are game. Don't know the time difference. Love you tons and praying like crazy :)
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys and are praying!!! what a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI love how he mimicked "ooh yeah" and it was cute watching Evan help him turn the pages! I am praying for the three of you and for your boys back home. Hope all is still going well.
ReplyDelete